About Me.

Hey I'm Bri. I'm a student at the University of Oklahoma. I love to write, take pictures, read and travel. Check out some of my articles at http://blogcritics.org.

Music.

You are currently listening to Taylor Swift.

Archives.

October 2006
November 2006
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008

Credits.

Layout by: skeim.
Fonts from: dafont.
Banner image from: here.
Do not take out these credits. Please&thankyou.



Monday, October 16, 2006

Four Generations





My great-grandmother has been in the hospital a lot lately. So, Tuesday my mom drove up to Tulsa from Lufkin to see her. I decided Thursday I would go too because I wanted to see my mom, my grandma and my great-grandma! We had a really good time, and my great-grandma was doing really well! I took these pictures while I was up there because I was afraid I would never get to take anymore pictures of them together...I was right. Today, my mom called and my great-grandma passed away. I was upset at first, but I know that she lived a good life. She was 86 and had practically spent the last year in the hospital. I know she's in a better place. But what was amazing to me was how well she was doing while we were there! It was nice. She recognised us and talked to us a lot. It was so amazing to sit in that hospital room with four generations of women and just talk to each other about everything! Me being the "granny" and knitting the whole time! :D I'll remember that visit for the rest of my life! I love my family so much!