About Me.

Hey I'm Bri. I'm a student at the University of Oklahoma. I love to write, take pictures, read and travel. Check out some of my articles at http://blogcritics.org.

Music.

You are currently listening to Taylor Swift.

Archives.

October 2006
November 2006
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008

Credits.

Layout by: skeim.
Fonts from: dafont.
Banner image from: here.
Do not take out these credits. Please&thankyou.



Saturday, October 21, 2006

♥ SISTERS ♥







I love my sisters! We had so much fun the other night taking these pictures! I love college, but I miss being away from them! We definately get along better now that we don't see each other every day though! It's definitely improved our relationships with each other! :D They're so crazy I just love them!