About Me.

Hey I'm Bri. I'm a student at the University of Oklahoma. I love to write, take pictures, read and travel. Check out some of my articles at http://blogcritics.org.

Music.

You are currently listening to Taylor Swift.

Archives.

October 2006
November 2006
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008

Credits.

Layout by: skeim.
Fonts from: dafont.
Banner image from: here.
Do not take out these credits. Please&thankyou.



Saturday, October 14, 2006

Knitting



As you can see from the picture, I am knitting! With the help of the internet, I have taught myself to knit. I was totally influenced by Grey's Anatomy. If you're not familiar with the show, Meredith starts knitting to keep herself from dating. I wouldn't say I'm knitting to KEEP myself from dating, but more so in the place of dating. As a result of all that happened this summer, I am not a big fan of serious relationships right now, but being a girl there is still that desire to have someone that cares about you and wants to be with you. So knitting is my solution. It takes my mind off that desire.