About Me.

Hey I'm Bri. I'm a student at the University of Oklahoma. I love to write, take pictures, read and travel. Check out some of my articles at http://blogcritics.org.

Music.

You are currently listening to Taylor Swift.

Archives.

October 2006
November 2006
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008

Credits.

Layout by: skeim.
Fonts from: dafont.
Banner image from: here.
Do not take out these credits. Please&thankyou.



Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Infatuation

Lately I've developed this infatuation for quotes! I had this extra journal in my enormous box of journals and the other day I just decided to fill the thing with quotes. Quotes about everything: life, love, family, dreams, faith...pretty much just everything! So I thought I'd share some of my favorites with you guys! You may have heard them before but thats okay.

"Someday someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else" - Unknown

"Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within" - James Baldwin

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is to try to please everyone." - Bill Cosby

"The supply of good women far exceeds that of the men who deserve them." - Robert Graves

"I don't want to get to the end of my life and find that I lived just the length of it. I want to live the width of it as well" - Diane Ackerman